This postcard was printed for City Drug Store c.1905. City Drug Store was located in the Walters Building, the three-story building on the right of the image. The store was operated from 1901-1913 with R. J. Thornton serving as pharmacist. This photo is from the D. D. Lester Collection. This image and many more are available from the Montgomery Museum & Lewis Miller Regional Art Center.